Manager reputation levels

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right.

Oh well, so be aware, if you achieve incredibally well you may find yourself jumping two steps.

I got my Giulianova team promoted from Italy's Serie C2 to Serie C1. I didn't win the league for just 1 point and got promoted through playoffs, however my reputation remained Unproven. In my first year in Serie C1 I won the league with a 7 point advantage and therefore we're through to Serie B for the first time in the club's history.

Suddenly my reputation went up straight to Regional rather than Local.

No I think for users there is no local reputation. The rest are right. There is a great thread in the CSE forums about Manager Reputation that explains this and much more.

There's an update!!! I went on winning the Serie C1 Super Cup, just 2 weeks after the league triumph and suddenly I'm at National level. From Unproven to National in just 2 weeks...not bad eh!!!

There's an update!!! I went on winning the Serie C1 Super Cup, just 2 weeks after the league triumph and suddenly I'm at National level. From Unproven to National in just 2 weeks...not bad eh!!!

Yeah, for winning cups you get huge boosts in reputation.

My rep is local.

Really? Well then Morridin is wrong in his Mechanics of Manager Reputation thread as it says users don't have local reputation. According to that thread users have unproven as a replacement for obscure and local.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you give me some details of your manager Swindon69? Like the numerical value of your current rep variable and how long you have been manager of a club. It is quite possible that the unproven label expires after you have played for a while. New managers never start out as local or obscure though.

Archived