Urgently need tips on winning games

This is my first ever season on fm08

I play as newcastle

I seem to do very well in cup games

e.g i beat teams like everton, aston villa and man city by about 3 or 4 goals

But when it comes to the premiership, i just cannot win a single game, even if its against the weakest team, and im lying 18th in the league

Can anyone give me any tips on tactics and how to actually win some games

Or just any tips on this game as it is my first season

Any help is much appreciated, thanks

would love to be able to help. not sure i know enough about exploiting the match engine. if you speak to the brainy people who know how to exploit the Al tacics you will win the prem with a vauhall conferance team in your 1st year. :)

And if that doesn't help you out, feel free to post your tactics, training schedules and whatnot here. But chances are big that the link Neji gave you already answers most of your questions.

Remember - even if you change a lot for the better, chances are it won't turn your slump around in just one day. It might take a little while until you actually see progress, as your players have to get used to the changes you make - just like in real life :-)

And if that doesn't help you out, feel free to post your tactics, training schedules and whatnot here. But chances are big that the link Neji gave you already answers most of your questions.

Yeah, that'll work too but you are better posting them in the Tactics and training forum first :thup:

Archived