national team manger

I think that on the manager creation screen, you can click 'World' on the toolbar and then choose a competition. Goto the PRemiership (ior any competition) and find a player who is the same nationality as you want, open up their prolfile page and just under their name it will say what nationality they are. Click that and then when on the national squad page, in the bottom left hand corner you should be able to choose as job.

Im 99% certain there is an easier way but I haven't started as a national manager for a long long time :D

I think that on the manager creation screen, you can click 'World' on the toolbar and then choose a competition. Goto the PRemiership (ior any competition) and find a player who is the same nationality as you want, open up their prolfile page and just under their name it will say what nationality they are. Click that and then when on the national squad page, in the bottom left hand corner you should be able to choose as job.

Im 99% certain there is an easier way but I haven't started as a national manager for a long long time :D

Yeah that works too.

Archived