Urgent!Transfer budget help!

Hi,

I'm currently playing as Borrusia coming to the end of the season and I've 14mill in the transfer kitty only problem is now the board are askin for coming season expectations and are offerin me 17mill for a title challenge.Problem is when I accept this it wipes out my 14mill!!surely i should be able to cumulate the transfer kitty? Seriously annoyed at the thought of losin 14mill!

cheers for the help guys

I am not sure of this but if you had spent say the entire 14m earlier you would not have got 17m in the next season but lesser than that as you balance must have gone down due to the earlier spending.

Yep, it's a catch 22. They basicly gave you the same transfer kitty as last year, however if your club got richer it's likely they can give you more funds if you ask them. Transfer balance is just a number representing how much from the balance you can spend on transfers. Had you spent the 14m year before, and with balance of 17m then, you would now have only 3m in bank and transfer kitty around 1m. Bigger your balance is the bigger part of it you'll get next year.

Archived