FM All Nighter

Right lads, im away into town around 9ish tommorow so if I go to bed now theres pretty much no chance of me being up for 9. So I've decided i'm gonna play my beloved FM till its time to go.

Who do you recommend to go?

I don't want somewhere where it will be too easy. Not in Scotland, Not in England, somewhere abroad?

Try Shakhtar Donetsk and try and win the Champions League. They have loads of money with a transfer kitty of about £50m (I think). Another option would be to get an Irish team to the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Right lads, im away into town around 9ish tommorow so if I go to bed now theres pretty much no chance of me being up for 9. So I've decided i'm gonna play my beloved FM till its time to go.

Who do you recommend to go?

I don't want somewhere where it will be too easy. Not in Scotland, Not in England, somewhere abroad?

Go to Norway :)

Run all the divisions, go on holidays for a season and check out one of the newly promoted clubs. The bottom division has 4 sections if you will arranged by regional proximity, much like the Blue Square North/South in England. Highly recommended.

Archived