Suggestion for parity when playing multiplayer game - search function

A person who does lots of searching for players using anything other than the search function has an immediate advantage over those players who only use the search function.

For those that don't know, those that only use the search function will only find a limited list of players.

I think that there should be an option where any player that is looked at by any player automatically becomes "tagged" so that he can be returned from a regular player search.

This will negate the advantage of those people who search club--to-club or by nation or those who infuriatingly take ages to search in this way in order to gain the advantage over their opponents who may have less time to play.

Thoughts?

Just play with people who are happy to play by the same rules as yourself. Not sure it is possible to tag players who have been "looked at" using 3rd part software.

Doesn't have to be using 3rd party software. Just a matter of writing it into the game?

Different clubs always have knowledge of different players though based on their scouting so how on earth is the game supposed to determine which players should be suddenly available (and totally unrealistically so) to all other human managers?

I often look at players from international U21 squads when I play. Does that mean each of these should suddenly become available to other managers who haven't thought to look there for players?

Archived