Im not the greatest at using a computer!

bharp3r

Go to your "My Documents" (on the desktop :p) then "Sports Interactive" folder "Football Manager 08" after that if there is no folder already named Skin then make one for your self and name it "Skin". Then if the file you downloaded (Flex Skin) is Winrare you need to extract the file in the Skin folder you made. Thats all.

Upload the game, Go to the preferences, then choose "Display & Sound" and make sure you UNTIK "Use Skin cache" and you TIK "Always reload Skin on Confirm" in the same page change the skin to the one you downloaded...

then click confirm....

Wait for few seconds as mentioned and then you will get your new skin.

Cheers

Because im using crappy Windows Vista it wont let me add anything with the security box up, so because im putting it in using WINRAR a box comes up saying Access denied, so how can i switch off that security bit?

Are you on an Admin account? If so, right click on WinRAR and run as Admin. You shouldn't have any problems with it though, tbh. I'm using Vista and I can create folders, extract etc without any.

Ok so i unzipped the file into my created folder 'skins' ive loaded up FM and done what you told me to do and... NOTHING!

ITs not there the skin option isnt there, all that there is, FM 2008 and FM 2008 (right)... so HELP!!!

Archived