International bug

Been playing my Borussia Dortmund save, and was heading into the most important game of the season so far against title rivals Bayern, only to realise that half of my squad were away on international duty still:

borussiadortmundsquadpl.png

It was only the German players in the squad, and their were only 2 international friendlies scheduled for that day. Germany played France, but France selected this squad:

francesquadplayers.png

As you can see , it's made up mostly of players who usually would be nowhere near the national team squad and greyed-out players. Also in the other friendly that was played, Portugal played Ukraine and similarly had totally different squads to what they would normally field. Obviously it is a bug in the first place for friendlies to be scheduled so close to a league match, but at least the other international teams sort of negated this by not selecting players who had matches in a couple of days. This was very frustrating, and although we won the game against Bayern, it has killed the realism a bit for me:(. Anyone know of a work-around or a way to avoid this in future?

If it was only a friendly, you can withdraw your players

Yeah, but that would have given me an unfair advantage over Bayern, and i don't like cheating to be honest. What I wanted to know was if there is a way to stop friendlies getting scheduled in unrealistic time-slots. Also withdrawing every player would destroy morale in the squad?

Also most of bayerns team play for Germany as well

Actually I had more players in the Germany squad than Bayern:p.

Archived