Mid-Season Tottenham Help

Just coming into Febuary in my first season, and my balance is now at 0, and I am losing about 4 millions a month.....The balance is 0 mainly becuase of the extra stadium and training ground upgrade that was taken out....I have also shipped out man reserve high earners. Am I likly to get the sack, will me losing money and going into debt each month?

Should I be worried about this, as I know at the end of the season, a lot of players, will be released, out of contract saving me a lot of money!

Also, how much income, will I get for the new season, enough to get a transfer budget lol. I am currently 1st in the league, and still in all competitions, so Champs League I will def get into, miles about 16 points clear of 4th place. Hiw much will I get from TV and so forth?

Thanks for you help. The above question, is beacuse, this is the first time I have managed in the Premier League

As long as you reach the goal for the season I think you'll be fine. If you win you are far beyond fine. The money you will get for reaching top 5 in the premier league is a lot (!) so you'll get enough for transfers.

Archived