Club going Pro

Hi, I'm manging in the Irish leagues (custom database from the 4th tier up) and I have brought my team up from the depths, I started as a amateur club and have since gone semi-professional. I have been in the Irish premier division for 5 years and in the Eruo cup the past 3 and this season after selling two of my star players for a combined fee of around £3mil my balance was sitting pretty at around £3.5mil. I was going to get some facility's upgraded again but this time I noticed I was able to ask for professional status which I did and the board agreed to my delight. But it has been a few Months since that happened and nothing has come of it, the option is now greyed out saying not enough time has past since this was last requested. My balance is still above £3mil, just wondering does this normally take so long or has something went wrong or do they wait until the end of your current season before announcing it

I have looked around the forum and goggled my question but any topics I find on going pro are usually in the bigger leagues where once you reach a certain league you go pro automatically where as I'm already at the top tier in my country

Thanks

Archived