Hall Of Fame resets all trophies won after each win

I've noticed that every time I win a trophy on FM12, all previous trophies I have won during my save are not recognised.

For instance, In my current save, My A.C. Milan team had won Serie A. I looked at the hall of fame and it said I had one major trophy, despite the fact this was my 3rd serie a title in a row and I had won the italian cup twice prior to this. The same season I won the Champions League. After when I checked the HOF, it said I still had one Major trophy win but this time the ECC had taken the place of the Champions League.

This isn't a new problem for me as it has happened on all my saves that I have done so far. I was wandering if anyone knew how I could fix this as I am planning to do a long term game and would like to see how my success ranks over time.

I've searched through google and other sites and I've found nothing so I was wandering if I'm missing a file or something?

The hall_of_fame.dat file is located in Windows 7 under \Users\Public\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012 (or something similar). Check if you have right permissions to access this file or if it is deleted by a cleanup process in your system.

• 9 months later...

Archived