parent club question

ok i dont do a lot of managing lower down the divisions so i dont know how this works.

if i get a parent club do i have to make bids for their players to come on loan or do they select some to come on loan to me?

Usually at the start of each season the parent club will send 2 players to you ( you have the option to accept or reject ), however they are also much more likely to accept loan offers from yourself with 0% wage contribution, for reserve and youth players.

ok thanks for the quick replies. its just i am managing in the N. Ireland second division and got West Ham as a parent club. it got to the last day of the transfer window and they hadnt sent anyone so i put in a bid, which was accepted by West Ham, but it was cancelled cause the transfer window ended.

if you get some quality youngsters in you will destroy the league, get a decent striker and he will get about 50 goals for you.

i didnt manage to get a striker this season, just 2 CBS. Dorchester however who finished top had a striker and a striker/left mid fielder they got 52 and 47 goals, dorchester were in front by about 20 points and scored 121 goals. I however finished second, 10 points clear of third and had a to go through the playoffs, i won icon_biggrin.gif had the best defense all season by about 10 goals.

i started by playing an extremely negative 4-5-1 formation as i was by far the worst team in the league but now i have established myself i feel i will need to open up a bit more. both seasons i have conceded the least amount of goals but also scored around the least aswell

Archived