Head Scout?

What would you want to do with a head scout? In my scouting setup, I basically have two unofficial "head scouts" who I mostly just use to scout, for 3 matches, the most promising players found by my other "lesser" scouts. Is there something you would expect a head scout to be able to do that your normal ones can't?

I'd like to set the head scout to remove all scout reports for players that aren't needed. I just started a thread on how slow the Player Search screen is and something needs to be sorted out.

A head scout - to remove all the crap reports over time. Obviously the better the scout you have the better they are at removing crap.

Also, they could continuously scout the players that are "TOP" of the list of the scouts recommended signings. That means you could be scouting a highly recommended 16 year old for a few seasons. They might turn out good but then again they might not. I don't see any need for me to have to continuously go to the Scouts and say "scout him for 3 matches".

I've to go scouts and tell them to remove 2114 player reports? Surely it's basic common sense that I have no need for 2114 players that have a 2 star potential!!!

Archived