Minor Tweaks - Tactical/Contract

A list of little tweaks that I believe will help the game function -

Set Pieces -

• Attacking/Defending Corners - Currently it is set by player position - It should be set by player only, i.e. If I change my player from Def MC > Cent MC then his set piece instruction should go with him.
  • Need more flexibility in Corners/Free Kicks of where player can be positioned. Currently too limited.
  • Swap Positions - You can only have 2 players swap position. This should be increased to allow greater flexibility - Modern term is called "Rotations" i.e. player A will actually change from out wide > central Midfield > up high, involving more than 2 players functioning the positional changes.

Contract -

• Wage demands for staff/players seem to be limited, even if under wage budget. Should be allowed to use full entitlements of wage structure. Can work around for players by player role. Staff signings however are limited. (not explained anyway, for current set up)
  • Private Chat- Should include options to talk to player regarding agent difficulties in negations. i.e. Player has club/Manager listed as favourite, but agent will not negotiate or will have excess demands. Current option is to threaten transfer list, which is not helpful.
  • Player demands private chat, and indicates that he wants to leave club. But he refuses mutual termination?

Boardroom -

• Building training facilities from average to top, takes seasons - Reality should be able to choose from options with cost to be reflective of facilities to built. i.e. You may be able to afford the next level or your club may be in a position to build whorl class, the cost would be reflective within the board requests.
  • Staff Requirements - This should be a board request - If you want more coaching staff and less scouts. There should be options to be able to adjust staff requirements at club.

Archived