Does having the league on make transfers more expensive?

So I have just started a Barcelona save and was looking at what I could do in terms of transfers and was going to sign Damiao as I saw in his thread that people could get his for 15-25mil....I try and they want 60mil. So I then look at Neymar and they want ridiculous money also, no the 60mil people here seem to be getting. I think the reason is because i have the Brazillian leagues loaded, surly that shouldn't affect the transfer price?

It will vary from game to game, whether you have the league loaded doesn't seem to matter.

I was playing a game and managed to pick up Ganso for just £7m, but I started a new game with the same team and again tried to buy him, but they wouldn't sell for less than £25m.

Perhaps in your game he has just signed a new contract? Or other people are getting him cheap because they have declared interest and got him unsettled, forcing his club to sell.

There are a lot of factors which cause prices to fluctuate.

I was playing a game and managed to pick up Ganso for just £7m, but I started a new game with the same team and again tried to buy him, but they wouldn't sell for less than £25m.

I also tried Ganso and they were still flat out refusing at 35mil?

Archived