How to unlock Sugar Daddy?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

Get More Manager Points By,

Winning Matches

Winning Leagues

Winning Cups </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

really icon_eek.gif Never would have guessed icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

icon_biggrin.gif Ye, just trying to get 1000 posts!

Oh, has anyone got Sugar Daddy yet. 4th season and got around 1500 and already had it last game -fmh06- with 1000. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2018, 5 leagues, 23 cups (inc. 2WCs and 1 Euro's), oabour 7000 points and still no sugar daddy icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Oh, has anyone got Sugar Daddy yet. 4th season and got around 1500 and already had it last game -fmh06- with 1000. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2018, 5 leagues, 23 cups (inc. 2WCs and 1 Euro's), oabour 7000 points and still no sugar daddy icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

7000 and NO Suagr Daddy icon_eek.gif. Guess SI making us work hard for it this time icon_mad.gif lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

2018, 5 leagues, 23 cups (inc. 2WCs and 1 Euro's), oabour 7000 points and still no sugar daddy icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

7000 and NO Suagr Daddy icon_eek.gif. Guess SI making us work hard for it this time icon_mad.gif lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but at least it adds to the gameplay, instead of unlocking everything in the first week or so like last years version.

Really...Might try that then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too.

What's a good club to start with in A-League? And what good players to buy?

Nevermind, unlocked it anyway in 3rd season with Sydney FC after winning the A-league (lost 1), Finals Series and Australian cup.

Investment of £42m, with a transfer budget of £2.5m.

Only got 607 manager points aswell icon_eek.gif

One question, why on 'manger stats' screen does it say i have won 0 leagues, when i came top icon_confused.gif and i won 4 cups.

See what i mean... icon_wink.gif

Hope that helped. I also have the "0 leagues" problem...kinda poor, i would like to reflect on my 6 straight a-league titles...

Also, when you go into player history, in the top section does it show League/Cup/European/International? It should say ASIAN, not european...maybe make it "continental" for all players as an easy solution Si. And lastly, does your board say "expect the team to achieve promotion"...i think maybe this might be linked with the 0 leagues problem. Its as if the A-league is not seen as a league title (allbeit the minor premiership) but rather a qualifying phase for the finals series. This is true, but it holds more importance than a mere 'qualifying phase'

• 3 weeks later...

Nevermind, unlocked it anyway in 3rd season with Sydney FC after winning the A-league (lost 1), Finals Series and Australian cup.

Exactly what happened to me with sydney

One question, why on 'manger stats' screen does it say i have won 0 leagues, when i came top icon_confused.gif and i won 4 cups. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One question, why on 'manger stats' screen does it say i have won 0 leagues, when i came top icon_confused.gif and i won 4 cups. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it is because that the A league is a cup

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

just started a save with sydney get back to u when i unlock sugar daddy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry i meant Central Coast

Archived