True club legends (regens) in long term games

So, who's your true club legend? A player signed with 16 who retired at your club, scoring loads and loads of goals? Winning the Golden Ball like Messi is doing in the first ten years? Anybody staying in the first team from BSN to the Premier League? Something along those lines...

So here's mine: Bought Cristaldo for 2m from Boca when he was 18 (had a decent CA already), he's the all time top Goalscorer of Sunderland and Argentina now, won the Golden Ball 2 times (3 second places) and world player of the year 3 times. 221 goals and 166 assists in 361 league matches, holds the most assists, most man of the match and highest avg rating record.

WUoCu.jpg

XWQBL.png

utajH.png

This thread isn't for regens only, could be young real players too, who haven't achieved anything yet. Just don't want anybody to post Rooney for ManU in his FM12 game. Post a link if there's a similar thread already please.

Dennis Landheer, Bram Neplenbroek, Stanley Mailoa and Ibrahim Ikililiou are all fantastic players for me and have been in both the Eerste and Ere Divisies. All are legends in my book and nothing is going to change that opinion. No money needed, just lots of pace and determination. Backbone of my team. Or at least they were before I left...

Archived