New stadium being built without me knowing...

I play with Djurgården, a swedish side, and I'm doing really well. Attendances are increasing so every now and then I've asked my board about building a new stadium, and every time I've asked they denied me one. But I kept on asking on a regular basis during the game.

Now it was time to ask again, and in the Board Overview to my surprise I see the message "Build new stadium - Planning. Started (18.12.2016) - Completion (21.12.2019). Really good news, but at the same time very surprising since I didn't know about this at all. When I go back in my inbox to the date 18.12.2016 I don't see any news about the descision to build a new stadium, and under Facilities there is no info a bout a new stadium buing built as well.

So does anyone what this is all about?

I think this could be because the stadium is still in the planning stages. Same happened on my save, didnt get any messages and I had the same message as you in the Board Overview. However a year later I get a message saying that the local council blocked the moved and the status in the Board Overview goes to cnacelled or something like that.

I think this could be because the stadium is still in the planning stages. Same happened on my save, didnt get any messages and I had the same message as you in the Board Overview. However a year later I get a message saying that the local council blocked the moved and the status in the Board Overview goes to cnacelled or something like that.

That's really strange...must be a bug since I can't understand why you wouldn't be notified about this in the 1st place.

I agree, you should get a a least a message saying they are planning a stadium move and maybe also tsay that it is pending approval of the council.

My situation is really annoying at the moment, now I get a yearly message saying the local council has blocked the move...really need a new stadium or an expansion as well, the average attendance has been at 97% of capacity for the last 3 seasons!

I agree, you should get a a least a message saying they are planning a stadium move and maybe also tsay that it is pending approval of the council.

My situation is really annoying at the moment, now I get a yearly message saying the local council has blocked the move...really need a new stadium or an expansion as well, the average attendance has been at 97% of capacity for the last 3 seasons!

I posted this in the bug forum now, so we'll see what happens.

Off topic: I see you are from Cascais. I went there for a week two years ago, really nice town. Maybe my swedish flag still hangs in the roof in the irish pub O'Neill's? ;-)

Archived