How can I load players from a nation without having the league playable?

I remember in a older version it gave you the option to 'load players from nation' but it doesnt seem to have that anymore I select on the nation I want to manage (China) in and dont plan on changing so I would like certain european countries loaded without it having to run the leagues over there and slowing me down as my laptop isnt that good.

This is just to get the newgens that come up so I can get them and try to up the reputation of the league

Do I set those countries to view-only? I dont think that is it though, or is this just not possible?

Thank you

I remember in a older version it gave you the option to 'load players from nation' but it doesnt seem to have that anymore I select on the nation I want to manage (China) in and dont plan on changing so I would like certain european countries loaded without it having to run the leagues over there and slowing me down as my laptop isnt that good.

This is just to get the newgens that come up so I can get them and try to up the reputation of the league

Do I set those countries to view-only? I dont think that is it though, or is this just not possible?

Thank you

It is when you select database size. There is one called Custom. You can then set up which nation(s) you want players loaded from ... if I remember correctly.

Archived