re-add manager picture

Hey guys my manager pic has disappeared and i can't get it to come back, have tried making a config file but can't get it to work, is anyone able to send me a config file that works and explain what i will need to change to get to work with my pic??

Cheers

I also encountered that problem (solved it myself but that's not the point). If you add a manager's picture at the start, the first time you reload the skin or change it, the picture disappears... That bug is in the game since 2011 btw.

I also encountered that problem (solved it myself but that's not the point). If you add a manager's picture at the start, the first time you reload the skin or change it, the picture disappears... That bug is in the game since 2011 btw.

Happened to me when I started a new game. Think you will find it's happened regularly since before 2011. Never ceases to amaze me how a lot of things that have been problematic for ages seem only solved by workarounds!!!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21417322/config.xml

Here's mine.

Make sure you replace 'profile' with the name of your manager picture and replace the long number at the end with your own unique ID. Then untick 'use skin cache' and reload the skin.

Thanks but when i try to download the file it just takes me to a blank white page and does nothing, have d/l from this site before and never had this problem, you reckon you could copy and paste the info on here??

Cheers m8

Archived