Goalkeeper Handball

Hello,

Since the patch, my goalkeeper has been yellow-carded twice in four games for handball outside the area. Before the patch, nothing in a season and a half.

Quite willing to accept that it's the law of averages (as he is rubbish!), but is anyone else noticing this?

B.

I have noticed this as well although not with my keeper. Ive had the opposition keeper play the ball outside the box 2-3 times so far the half season Im into. I dont think it has anything to do with the patch since it was doing it before it was patched. I cant remember it happening really ever in the time Ive been playing FM. Basically the play is the keeper comes out to smother a through ball. He picks it up at the edge of the box but the pickup animation then puts him outside the box.

A developer at SI was obviously watching the keeper in the Ireland v Armenia game.. And for people who cite Cox's handball in the build up the sub keeper who came on also handled the ball outside the area shortly after coming on and was left off BTW.

Archived