What I missed in FM12

I liked FM12 more than any previous version but there's one little thing that I'm missing which is the Assistant Manager telling me which formation or tactics works or not against next opponent team same goes with the scout report which forces me to click on match without taking any glances on which team I'm facing and try to figure out their strong and week points on the 3D match

So all I'm asking you is an advice of how to make use of these reports and I wish if someone telling me which areas should I focus on (for example looking at my opponent's formation/tactics or their players attributes or their pitch if it was away match....etc) before starting the match

Thanks in Advance

I may be missing your point, but the 'Next Opposition' scouting report breaks down your opponent's record (in terms of minutes faced, goals scored, goals conceded) by formation. Obviously it's still a bit limited (it doesn't tell you whether a direct style is more or less effective for example), but it can be helpful.

@Oxford_Canary, Scout's report might look better but just as you said "a bit limited" it's not giving me enough informations about next Opposition as it was in previous version that's why I don't take anytime reading it (since records aren't helpful for me) and start the match to find out their weakness by myself just as MrPompey said which it is what I'm doing :D but it takes time and sometimes cost me points :(

That's why I wish someone gives me an advice about what should I do before I start the match, which is the best way to know my opponent's strong and weak points?

Archived