What would you do?

Managing Plymouth and have taken them from League 1 to the Championship in successive seasons. !st season in Championship got knocked out in Play off semi finals. The following season played 15 games and am 4th in the league (my chairman is a tycoon also). I am playing a career game and Southgate has just been sacked by Hull who are my hometown club and on which I support. Should I apply for the job or stick with Plymouth to get them into the Premiership, I also am a season away from cracking the been at a club for 5 seasons achievement on steam. What should I do I cannot decide.

save the game

apply for the job at Hull

and go to your favourite Club and become a hero

if it goes bad you can return to your save

Cant do that in my saves as I only like to play one career game and it takes me where it takes me.

After sleeping on it Ive deceided to stick with Plymouth for another 2 seasons, one to see how I progress this year and if I make it into the Prem and secondly so that next season I have ticked off the 5 season at a club achievement.

Really depends on which club has the best situation going forward, if Hull are on the decline and PA or on the up why switch? Unless you have taken PA as far as you can go and are at a plateau. Then try and take Hull back into the Premiership and into Europe.

Archived