Rest Squad

So..... my team had 4 or 5 consecutives matches with only 2 or 3 days to rest between each match.

Last one on Sunday. then on Monday morning i decide to give the team "rest entire squad" or "rest all squad"(can´t remind) option from the timeline(upside bar). Only for one day.

So the next game is on thursday , was about to pick my team and for my surprise not a single player is at 100% condition , all of them 98's 94, 96's %.

So went back, reload on monday and doesn´t gave them a rest to see what happen , and on thursday the majority of my players were at 100%.

Is this normal? anyone else noticed this as well?

P.D. Sorry for my lack of english, i hope that you can understand.

Resting players from training will generally increase their condition rating, but it decreases their match fitness as well. From what I remember, if you have a fitness rating of a 100 it comes down to around 95 with a day off training, and players with lower fitness rating take longer to reach 100 condition. So chances are, the players that you just played probably arent back to 100% condition yet even with the rest because of having recently played while the players who were about to hit 100% condition because they did not play in your most recent game are now only at 95 after the rest because their match fitness went down

Archived