PSP game, full version or not?

I know this has probably been asked many times before, but could somebody tell me if the PSP version is the FULL version of the game as on PC, or a smaller condensed version?

I know this has probably been asked many times before, but could somebody tell me if the PSP version is the FULL version of the game as on PC, or a smaller condensed version?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ben Hardisty:

So very different to FM07 then!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The PSP game uses an different source code base to the PC version - however it is as realistic and addictive a game as we could make (as with all our products).

Its designed to be easier to pick up and play than the PC version and is MUCH faster to play than that (you can easily blast through a season in an evenings play on the PSP version - simply put its designed to ensure that if you've 15 minutes spare on the bus/train then you'll get in a couple of matches before your journey is completed).

I think it's quality mate and i've only just started playing it.

Whilst some may love 2D/3D pitches - i know so many people who still play cm 01/02 and if you simply made an updated version of this for the pc, it would sell like wildfire!

I love nurturing players and it happens quicker on this version! Dont ever change!

Pearsy

Archived