The speed is slow...

Hi there,

My FM save is currently about 900mb and I think it is pretty huge, it slows down the speed. I have used the add/remove leagues twice but I always have maximum 3 couyntries with 1 leaugue in each. At the moment Im in year 2027.

I have many national teams on the job-secure-list and I can see it uses time to calculate matches from nationalteams like Guam,, Singapore and so on....I can apply for the jobs from thosse exotic countries.

I have the detail level set to minimum

What can I do to increase speed ?? Im not interested in all the exotic countriesss, I only coach in europe.

Thanx

The saves tend to become sloooooow at some point in the future when they have reached a certain size, depending on your computer specs.

Seeing you are running only 3 leagues, then option are indeed limited. You could set the two other ones on view only (at the expense of being able to manage there) and set the game to the least responsive option.

With so little space to navigate you may however also consider to start over again and again (seeing you get at least 16 seasons played before it happens) or simply to get a new computer which can handle FM better. Yours must be old I guess.

I have 10 countries running, 9 countries each have the top 2 leagues and Englad has 5 leagues....all active. I have a large database and am in 2017, my save files are 200mb.

I'm not sure why yours a 4.5 times as big....no diubt you will also have more players in the db being updated.

Lets see if we get feedback from someone else who has aged the db to a similar point and see what size their save files are. However all I'd suggest is as jayahr has above to be honest

I have 10 countries running, 9 countries each have the top 2 leagues and Englad has 5 leagues....all active. I have a large database and am in 2017, my save files are 200mb.

I'm not sure why yours a 4.5 times as big....no diubt you will also have more players in the db being updated.

Lets see if we get feedback from someone else who has aged the db to a similar point and see what size their save files are. However all I'd suggest is as jayahr has above to be honest

I have removed the 3 countries (england, italy and spain) and I have added germany with only the top league (Bundeslige) But my save is now 928 mb........I really dont uderstand why I have to see all the ational teams from exotic countries. my laptop calculates when the are playig and I can apply the,.

In FM1 I had a save in the year 2047 (With 4 countries) and it only had a size of 340 mb

Archived