iOS Feature Request: Loan Negotiation

Do allow us to negotiate loan arrangements please! Currently when my player is listed for loan, and a club makes an offer to me, I can either accept or reject it. If i reject it, the club is likely to lose interest and not make another offer anymore. It would be much better if we were able to adjust loan terms like wages and the recall clause when an offer is made, just like how we can negotiate transfer fees.

Also, for both loans and transfers, when I am given an offer, i have to respond to it immediately or else I cannot continue with the game. Could this be changed to allow us to temporarily ignore offers, so that maybe we can wait and see if any new and better offers come by? And if the interested club gets tired of waiting they could withdraw their offer at any time.

Oh and btw, FMHi is lots of fun! Great job in developing such a good handheld game!

Are you serious =O I released my players because I needed to reduce my wage expenditure and I couldn't figure out how to edit the loan terms! Oh no!

EDIT: I still can't figure out how to change the loan terms! I'm tapping everywhere on the screen and nothing works! Help, please!

Are you serious =O I released my players because I needed to reduce my wage expenditure and I couldn't figure out how to edit the loan terms! Oh no!

EDIT: I still can't figure out how to change the loan terms! I'm tapping everywhere on the screen and nothing works! Help, please!

You can't change loan terms after the loan contract is signed. You would have to release the loaned players and offer to loan them again with your new terms.

I'm trying to edit offers from other clubs for my players, not existing loans. When I click respond, the following page doesn't have any arrows unlike a transfer offer. I click everywhere on the page and nothing happens.

Umm how do you post pictures? I could show you a picture of the offer page...

Archived