feeder club trouble

Is anyone else having difficulty finding a feeder club? I may be getting the wrong end of the stick here, but feeder clubs pay their parent clubs for the privilege of being able to receive these wonderful players for a season, and the parent club returns the favour with an annual friendly, right?

I am currently managing West Ham. My third season in charge, second in premier league. Last season finished 2 above relegation.

I have not managed to gain a feeder club and I am in desperate need of one as I need to send some players to a mid-low championship level club in order for them to improve, so that I can either sell them or keep them for my first team, but the board refuse me every time!

The board always seem to come up with an excuse such as, "we do not need to gain work permits, the club is fine", or "we do not need a club to loan players to as we have no difficulty with that" type responses, but we DO, as I have some players that need to develop, and as a result the first team is losing out with young up-and-comers!

any pointers?

Also, from the last time of the request, how long does it take to be able to ask for a feeder club again?

been trying to find one for the last 6 years - every time the board fail to find one it takes a year for the option to become available again. Been at my club so long they let me choose one - that's even better, you get one shot at selecting one and they then fail to make a deal and it's frozen for another year....it's driving me nuts

thats rather useless then... I'm having a lot of difficulty getting teams to take some of my players on loan, and they arent exactly bad players - theyre all at least 2 star level, so i am sure some league 1 or low championship teams would love a player like that on loan, especially when there is no fee and no wages to be paid!

Is anyone else having difficulty finding a feeder club? I may be getting the wrong end of the stick here, but feeder clubs pay their parent clubs for the privilege of being able to receive these wonderful players for a season, and the parent club returns the favour with an annual friendly, right?

I've had no trouble getting feeder clubs. How many have you currently got? If there are any you don't use then cancel the link and ask the board again.

You do have the wrong end of the stick though :) Parent clubs pay the feeder clubs.

I've had no trouble getting feeder clubs. How many have you currently got? If there are any you don't use then cancel the link and ask the board again.

You do have the wrong end of the stick though :) Parent clubs pay the feeder clubs.

Well the fees part is a tiny mistake. whoops! lol but i currently have no clubs that I can send players to - I have one australian team, but I cannot send players to them, and they do not send players to me, so they serve no purpose, and I dont think I am able to remove them....I might be able to if I knew how to though.....!?

Archived