Transfer bigs being forgotten

Ok, have got to the bottom of this, every time a team negotiates and I accept the negotiated price the offer such sits in limbo and is cancelled when the deadline comes on. I hope they do another patch soon as following the update the game is bloody awful - also had a couple of crashes at the end of the game where it wont let me continue so have to restar, all in all well done SI I would have you all back into work tomorrow if it was my business!

Ok, have got to the bottom of this, every time a team negotiates and I accept the negotiated price the offer such sits in limbo and is cancelled when the deadline comes on. I hope they do another patch soon as following the update the game is bloody awful - also had a couple of crashes at the end of the game where it wont let me continue so have to restar, all in all well done SI I would have you all back into work tomorrow if it was my business!

Thought you threw the game into next doors garden??

If you feel these are bugs, put them in the bugs thread, and upload your save if possible, best way to get an issue fixed

This is also the case other way around. My bids sits way to long before a team makes dicision compare with the situation before 12.1.0. I can not understand why SI have preferences to touch things that are actually working on this game. Cant they just concentrate and use their energy on the things that actually DONT work on this game.

the madsheep lol, retreaved it last night and genuinly, got my mate to climb over the fence and get it! Point noted for next time as just feel like a moan as the game was quality before and I simply can not see how they signed these changes off as its now a mess in my view.

Jasko yer I have seen that as well makes it hard if you are bidding for quite a few players as you have to keep going back in.

the madsheep lol, retreaved it last night and genuinly, got my mate to climb over the fence and get it! Point noted for next time as just feel like a moan as the game was quality before and I simply can not see how they signed these changes off as its now a mess in my view.

Jasko yer I have seen that as well makes it hard if you are bidding for quite a few players as you have to keep going back in.

In fairness a lot of people do like the new patch. Though it would be nice if people could have the option on which patch they chose. But that's something that Steam need to look at as opposed to SI. But bugs do creep in when you make changes, its the (annoying) nature of the game.

With the crashes, raise this as well, sometimes it may be a conflict with your system, or the game itself. They are pretty good at getting to the bottom of it. Ive only ever had 2 crash dumps ever, but i know just how annoying they are when it happens

Archived