Editor Mirror

Its the exact same download as on the sigames.com site, so check another thread if you're having real trouble. It should be fairly straight forward though. I just downloaded to my desktop, extracted it there (you can use winzip, winrar or any other extraction software) and u should find a folder called 'FMH PSP'. Open it and run fmh_editor.exe. To load your changes.txt file click load and locate it (or you can just start fresh). Click 'Players' for player changes and you can prob guess what 'Club' is for. Note the country in the top-right of the screen and change it depending on the nationality/league of the player or club you wish to edit. You can also use the search filter to home in on your results. Then click it to edit, and when you're finished click save and opt where to save to!

Good Luck!

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

I hope Marc and co. dont mind me posting another, easier location to download from. If so delete this post/thread.

Download </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats fine - anyone who wants to host the editor is welcome to do so.

(although please bear in mind that we only sanity/virus check downloads from the sigames.com site so downloading from elsewhere is at your own risk)

This has also been covered on another thread- i think its because your changes.txt is using a short name in the second line. This is fine and still works but the editor only recognises full names, so it wont be compatible with that. I would suggest just starting fresh. You need to put the changes.txt file in the FMH folder

i know its the changes. txt file you have to put in the folder when you do it manually but is it the same with the editor?

When i come to save the editor it wont let me save it anywhere, ive tried desktop, my folder, my documents what am i doing wrong?

Archived