I got it

Well Marc, living in Australia is obviously an advantage.

First impression:

English Regional Leagues included, also Wales, Brazil, Scotland, Belgium... playable.

Filter can be saved

Challenge Mode - Well a nice to have.

Messages: Yellow headline good, White main font is not easy to read and was better in the old version. Might be my perception?

Color tones changed for Skill page - Old one was better in my mind. The red is very hard to identify.

The star rating on team page is now yellow on grey. Not sure if better - looks a bit strange.

I hope there is more hidden stuff for the game play considering the amount of recommendations I read through the past 12 months in this forum?

So far not what I hoped for but let me see tomorrow after a few games on the train tonight!

Thank you for your work anyway. By the way I guess the addictive rating implemented will anyway reach soon the highest level. Tonight I will download the Ipad version too.

See you

Oliver

• SI Staff
Messages: Yellow headline good, White main font is not easy to read and was better in the old version. Might be my perception?

I've found it very easy on the eye myself and trust me with my rubbish eyesight its a big concern to me ... however do keep me updated on what you think.

Color tones changed for Skill page - Old one was better in my mind. The red is very hard to identify.

The star rating on team page is now yellow on grey. Not sure if better - looks a bit strange.

Again let me know what you think in a week or so; if needs be I'd consider a 'retro' option (ie. one from the old version) - but I think you'll adapt to it and find them familiar more quickly than you expect.

Archived