How many internationals does it take?

How many international call ups does it take to get a game postponed? Im Aldershot in League 2 and i recently had 8 of my first team on international duty and i still had to fulfill an FA Cup tie. Bearing in mind my first team squad contains only 24 players and my reserves 5, add to that 3 injuries and i ended up with 2 subs! Seems a bit harsh but i doubt that a League 2 game has ever been postponed due to international call ups. Any one know if theres a limit?

They really need to bring back the 'ask for postponement' button that was in CM01-02.

When I was doing the FA Academy signup earlier this year, I got several matches stopped for callups, but I had virtually all the squad going, rather than just half the team.

My club has a similar rep to Aldershot and I do have the captain of Monserrat and an English kid who plays for Eritrea, but how do you get EIGHT internationalists?

I have 2 players from Grenada, an U-20 from Columbia, German U-19, Norwegian U-21, Peruvian U-20 (on loan), Romanian U-21 and Greek U-21.

I dont want to withdraw them from international games as i know that it'll benefit them in the long run...

Archived