Has anyone expericed this problem before

I have a young player who i signed his name is sebastien huertas i signed him for peterborough but am unable to play him due to no work permit and this is where the proble starts.

I cannot send him to either of my 2 feeder clubs abroad to get him a work permit as when i go to the option send to affiliate and click on 1 of them it dont do anything.

i have checked it works by sending another player to them and that works and he goes and plays for them.

i have tried the offering him a new work permit but he is not interested as he has only just signed for me.

the other problem i have is he is now getting frustrated at not getting in the team when in truth i would love to play i just cant.

has anyone had this before or got any suggestions

any help appreciated

he is on a full contract of 29k a week and is 19.the option is available and not greyed out but when i click it it dont do anything but when i click it for anyone else it comes up with a box saying about you want to send this player to your affiliate but when i try to do it with this lad it does not give me that option it is like i have not clicked on it.

i have even tried getting a diffrent affiliate abroad to see if that changes anything but i didnt.

im not sure if it is to do with the fact i have only just signed him as i signed 3 brazilian youngsters and sent them out the same day they joined my club

Archived