WTF is with all the players be so greedy

Ok so,

I've just finished my second season and offering my players new deals...but they all want(on average) a 200% increase in wages and in some case 600% and 700% increases, i'm in the BSN, one of my players who is on 100, now he wants 500 just an example...wtf is with that...also the club can barely afford to support the 2k a week wage budget

yeah man, most players just throw the toys out of their pram's and say we've been backed into a corner...despite getting a pay raise albeit not to the level they wanted...looks like a long pre season looking for at least 14 new senor players...

It has always been like this for me, that's why I very very rarely renew a contract. Instead I sell and buy a new player, which makes my club very rich very fast.

Not exactly how the real world is going, but can't do anything about it. I guess people who play with big clubs don't notice it much.

its like this for me at Bristol Rovers. End of every season Im losing 5-6 players (1st teamers/young decent reserves) that I would like to keep, but just cant afford. The % uplifts are not as bad, but every on 1k wants 2. every on 500 wants 1k. Makes it quite tough!

Archived