Playmaker and Target Man to Feet

Hi all,

I am torn between the following 2 options when managing my Arsenal Team.

I play Thiago in MC (NOT AMC) position with advance playermaker (attack) and Van Persie in the Striker position as a Trequestra (attack) and Neymar alongside van Persie as a Poacher

My question is:

I definitely want to mark Thiago as my player maker in Team Instructions, CAN I mark Van Persie as my target Man and play to feet?

I tried both

1) Making Thiago as play maker and also marking Van persie (Trequestra) as Target Man with play to feet (Neymar alongside as poacher)

2) Making Thiago as Play maker only and nothing checked for target man with Van Persie as also Trequestra and Neymar as [poacher

I did not notice any difference in results/performances in both tactics.

My concern is will my players be confused with both Playmaker (Thiago) and Van pesie as Target Man?

Because both Advance Playmaker and Trequestra are the focal point so if I have both, will the players be confused who to be the focal point? :)

Off topic -- but how did you end up with Thiago? In my Arsenal save in December 2012, I got him for $24m because Barcelona was underperforming, and he became unsettled. Did something similar happen to you?

I loan him at the start of the season with an agreed price of 16.5m pounds if I want to make the deal a permanent one........halfway through the season he was performing very very well and although I was only left with a couple of million pounds in my transfer budget, I was able given an option to interact with the board and the board agreed to 'interfere' and make the loan a permanent one :D

Hi all,

I am torn between the following 2 options when managing my Arsenal Team.

I play Thiago in MC (NOT AMC) position with advance playermaker (attack) and Van Persie in the Striker position as a Trequestra (attack) and Neymar alongside van Persie as a Poacher

My question is:

I definitely want to mark Thiago as my player maker in Team Instructions, CAN I mark Van Persie as my target Man and play to feet?

I tried both

1) Making Thiago as play maker and also marking Van persie (Trequestra) as Target Man with play to feet (Neymar alongside as poacher)

2) Making Thiago as Play maker only and nothing checked for target man with Van Persie as also Trequestra and Neymar as [poacher

I did not notice any difference in results/performances in both tactics.

My concern is will my players be confused with both Playmaker (Thiago) and Van pesie as Target Man?

Because both Advance Playmaker and Trequestra are the focal point so if I have both, will the players be confused who to be the focal point? :)

Why waste neymar as a poacher

Archived