I wonder if SEGA/SI are proud of Steam ?

So basically us lot who bought FM2012 have had to d/l and use Steam and have forced updates.

The above was meant to stop piracy etc etc . . . . well ive just seen the 12.0.3 patch with full game d/l on a torrent site.

So SEGA/SI are you proud of Steam and making us genuine users have to have the resource hogger installed ?

Thanks

EDIT

At least have the option to stop auto updating , the option in Steam goes back to normal every time my PC reboots , its made my FMRTE not work lol

And yes i have bought the game before anyone thinks other wise.

Oh good , another reply whining about someone whining about Steam. Seems minutes since i last saw one of those.

Can't the mods make an official 'Waaah Waaah Waaah I Like To Complain About People Who Don't Like Steam" thread so the forum isn't cluttered up?

Pompey1978 you are totally missing the point. The use of steam was meant to stop piracy (i remember reading that before release from a SI employee) but as i knew it would the game has been cracked.

Time to make a new way of stopping piracy , for good.

Anyway i kinda like Steam for a few things , doesnt mean i want it , ive got no choice but to have it , pirates dont have to have it , hardy fair is it ?

EDIT

OMG , im not steam bashing , think about what i have posted and not just go 'urgh , steam basher' geez

Archived