When the final version is going to be released?

OK, so I've been playing the beta version of FM2012 and I'm wondering when are you going to release the final version? I mean I'm kindah suprised that I had to pay for the beta version but I guess the final release will blow my brain out. Some people claim they r already playing the full version, some even dare to say that the version I have installed is final as well. I had to explain then that it's impossible that a version where 90% of matches end up with shooting stats of 20-30ish and 2-3 of them are actually on target, it can't be that the opposition GK seem to be the best in the world every time you play against them even hough their stats are rubbish. I see that the press conferences were exported from FM2011 for now as I can't see any difference to be honest (I understand you are working on them hard as most of players were complaining on it all the time so for now you used the old ones?).

Anyway, in the meantime I would like to ask what's new with 2012 version? What are you planning there that is not available in this "beta" yet? I understand you are working hard on press conferences, shoots on target bug which is there since FM2009 I believe, you also prolly working on training, right? Some nice animation in 3d view?

dude, I have to set "work ball into box" in each and every match right from the start and it doesn;t change anything, it's not just me, all my friends confirm there is sth wrong with shoots in this beta version

I lvoe the premier league logos and kits btw...

Archived