Complete collapse

So I am just at the start of my second season in charge of malaga. This is my second attempt at it, after the first time, we finsihed 3rd in 1st season then had a bad start to second and i got fired. That time it was as i sold my best playres so we just fell down and didnt get bak up.

But this second time I have retained all but one of my starting 11 from last year. Made a couple of key signings and we are still falling to pieces. A side we beat 1-0 And 4-1 last season have just beaten us 3-1 They had over 20 shots in the whole game. I am just wondering what I have done wrong here, surly a side with the same core players shouldn't be so different over one summer. I am worried for my job again, I dont want to have to start again.

So I am just at the start of my second season in charge of malaga. This is my second attempt at it, after the first time, we finsihed 3rd in 1st season then had a bad start to second and i got fired. That time it was as i sold my best playres so we just fell down and didnt get bak up.

But this second time I have retained all but one of my starting 11 from last year. Made a couple of key signings and we are still falling to pieces. A side we beat 1-0 And 4-1 last season have just beaten us 3-1 They had over 20 shots in the whole game. I am just wondering what I have done wrong here, surly a side with the same core players shouldn't be so different over one summer. I am worried for my job again, I dont want to have to start again.

Why not? Last season Man Utd drew 0-0 with Man City away, and beat them 2-1 at home. This season they lost 1-6 at home. They also only beat Arsenal 1-0 at home and lost 1-0 away from home last season. This season they beat them 8-2 at home. It's football and it happens. The previous seasons results have NOTHING to do with the current seasons results. Could have been an off day, could have been a different referee etc. That's just how football can work sometimes

In our opening 5 la liga fixtures we have won 2 lost 2 and drawn 1. Scoring jsut 5 goals. If I look at the last 5 of last season we won 3 lost 1 drew 1 scoring 10. It just looks like the goals have dried up and the defence has become a bit sleepy. I am jsut worrying as last time round I only got till mid october before I was out of a job.

Archived