Messi/Ronaldo

Has anyone trained a player to be close potential to Ron n Mess.?

I bought 14/15 year olds played them like 20 games per season, they are now 21/22 and their attributes are not even close, I have 5 stars coaches plus highest coach is 4 stars. Their determination are 19/20.

Also got very strong coach and youth coach. Just won FA cup in 4th season!!

Also another question about my assistant manager, he has 2 years left on contract I want to renew it but it says I'm not currently interested in entering into contract discussions, finished 2nd in league 2 points behind united won FA cup, why won't he not renew contract? I'm Liverpool btw.

I just signed iker munian for my new season.

Messi and Ronaldo are players you see once out of a few million so you won't just train young players to be like them it's like finding a needle in a haystack and I've had that problem aswell where you win EVERYTHING possible and teams who are mid-table and winning nothing take your staff and they leave? makes no sense but I guess they probably want a challenge.

I have seen some players that are as good as Messi and Ronaldo, but they are rare.

They would need to have 120+ CA, 190+ in potential ability, high professionality and ambition and even then you would need a bit of luck to see them as good as Messi or Ronaldo.

I have seen some players that are as good as Messi and Ronaldo, but they are rare.

They would need to have 120+ CA, 190+ in potential ability, high professionality and ambition and even then you would need a bit of luck to see them as good as Messi or Ronaldo.

How do I check for 120+ CA and 190+ in potential on my save?

How do I check for 120+ CA and 190+ in potential on my save?

You can't without third-party scouting tools like FMRTE and GenieScout. That is widely considered cheating, though.

If you have a strong, continental-class or higher team ("leading star for most Premier League sides" is a common description of your players), this can be seen as youngsters having 1 star or higher Current Ability and 4 star or higher Potential ability. If you have superstars like Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Aguero et.al in your squad, see if the assistant believes he can be as good or better than them in the future, and that he is already a "decent player for most Championship sides" or better.

It is very uncommon that players that are of Blue Square quality as 16-17 year-olds become world-class players when they are 23. I would say that increasing 3 full stars over 10 years is the maximum, but there are of course exceptions (even though I haven't seen that happen).

Archived