Having trouble finding players

As the title says, I went looking for some of my favourite players to spruce up my squad and couldnt find the little buggers anywhere.

Specificaly Thorgan Hazard (yes I have found his 2 brothers).

I even made sure that RC Lens was in an active league.

Anyone else having this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Could we re-name the thread as difficulty finding thorgan hazard?

I signed him for Arsenal in fm11, with almost exact settings..

All top leagues selected, French, English (BPL and npower Championship), Italian and Spanish league selected as playable.

The rest of the leagues are selected but View-Only.

Loaded all players from Japan nationality, Japanese national team, European and South American players with continental and national reputations, all that on a large database.

Loaded weegie data update but with and without, didn't not churn out Thorgan in my load.

A touch of genius, anyone?

Could we re-name the thread as difficulty finding thorgan hazard?

I signed him for Arsenal in fm11, with almost exact settings..

All top leagues selected, French, English (BPL and npower Championship), Italian and Spanish league selected as playable.

The rest of the leagues are selected but View-Only.

Loaded all players from Japan nationality, Japanese national team, European and South American players with continental and national reputations, all that on a large database.

Loaded weegie data update but with and without, didn't not churn out Thorgan in my load.

A touch of genius, anyone?

What a muppet I am too. Loading all belgians should do the trick but.. national reputation - Europe should have churned him out in my load isn't it..?

Ahhh....

Thorgan is with RC Lens. He has a local reputation, same as Kylian BUT! RC Lens are in Ligue 2! So, loading all players from top clubs would have excluded RC Lens and therefore, you have Kylian (at Ligue 1 with Hazard) and you don't have Thorgan.

Archived