International management: players club form

Hi, i have posted this question in the tactics and team guide forum but no luck so thought i would try here...? I have just started a game as England boss and want to play around with different players than those picked in real life but i cannot do this easily as i cant see their club form without going into each individual profile. Is there a way to see every player and their recent club form without this rather long way round? When i do a player search and select "form" in the views option it only gives me their past England performances... not useful for trying to pick players who have not necassarily played for England before!? Help?

You can do it for your current squad by going to the view menu at the top of the list, scrolling down to 'stats', then another menu will appear at the side and you can chose to view all the types of stats (non-competitive, cup, international... etc) that you can naturaly see in individual profiles, including 'overall' which I believe is what your looking for. unfortunately that only applies to the squad screen, not national pool which is a shame.

Archived