HELP. Recommend a laptop for £300

Me too please! I was thinking a of a dell inspirion 15, I have a dell from 2006 haha so time for an upgrade I think!

Would this be good for FM??

Processor Intel® Pentium® B950 processor (2.10GHz,1333,2M cache)

Operating System Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit (English)

Display 15.6" HD WLED True-Life (1366x768)

Memory2 2GB2 DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz

Hard Drive 320GB3 hard drive (5400RPM)

Video Card Intel® HD Graphics

Warranty 1 Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis

Advertised System Weight 2.37kg4

Lenovo do good cheap laptops i have the B570 runs FM in 3D with no issues good specs for your budget try Laptops Direct or Amazon for good prices look for core i3 processor or i5 if your budget will stretch Intel chipset is integrated ok for FM but pants for top end games frame rates way to slow so wont run them for this you would need a dedicated graphics card.

Hi guys,

Thanks for advice im in NZ so cant really get them from those places how about this one?

Vaio Eh27 Series 15.5" NotebookIntelIntel

Intel Coporation

Core i3 2310m 2.1GHz

4GB DDR3 RAMRAM

Random Access Memory

Wireless Signal To Send/Receive Data

i've core i5, and Nividia 1GB, Ram 4.0, it's work well with decent amount of leagues, surely you can get this kind of laptop within £300m, but i recommend you to avoid the likes of MSI, HP etc.., there is no quality there. I brought many lap tops in last four years, the best ones where Sony ( expensive ) , Toshiba and Asus. ( Didn't brough Dell, but even Samsong looked better than HP and MSI for me ! )

i've core i5, and Nividia 1GB, Ram 4.0, it's work well with decent amount of leagues, surely you can get this kind of laptop within £300m, but i recommend you to avoid the likes of MSI, HP etc.., there is no quality there. I brought many lap tops in last four years, the best ones where Sony ( expensive ) , Toshiba and Asus. ( Didn't brough Dell, but even Samsong looked better than HP and MSI for me ! )

That would be some laptop.

Archived