Tell you what i *really* like about fm12:)

...apart from being able to hire Martin Laursen (the legend that is...) as a coach....

well, i had a slow start, needed to go for a walk earlier cos stress of trying to find the Editor, the folders for importing tactics and training schedules, the fact i'd never used steam before etc etc,

anyway, have FINALLY got to start a game and i must say i'm impressed.

am i right in thinking there's no longer match prep?

well, what i REALLY like about this version is how they tell you WHY teams aren't interested in signing your players, so you can drop the asking price etc. nice touch!

Also on the tactics, if you click on the familiarity bar, it will give you the break-down on all separate bars. Just in-case you didn't know. I didn't but just gone through the tutorial to get the Tutorial Achievement

thanks, still getting to grips with the new layout/look!

Also on the tactics, if you click on the familiarity bar, it will give you the break-down on all separate bars. Just in-case you didn't know. I didn't but just gone through the tutorial to get the Tutorial Achievement

what with you being the font of all knowledge thought i'd ask: how do you save tactics whilst in a match? can't find it....

what with you being the font of all knowledge thought i'd ask: how do you save tactics whilst in a match? can't find it....

Archived