Yerah great it comes up game not available!!!!!!!

Guest sav112

So I downloaded the Demo and played I think half an hour I think that was last week or the week before. So I thought ill go back and have another look and move my game on to see if I still don’t fancy it over the classic I was used to.:o

Anyway it jumps to Steam! :rolleyes:

First question: do you need to be online to play this in single player mode? If so then I cant play it the one place I would at aholiday lodge with limited wifi?:eek:

Even at home with a fast BB connection it just came up – “ sorry the game is unavailable please try again later “ WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m supposed to buy a game and let someone else dictate when I can play it?:mad:

The game is on my pc but cant play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with the right login and connection?

I’ll give it a go next week again, but disappointed if this is things to come, not bought the game since 2009 but like to try the demo’s to see if the FM or CM magic is back!

I did but found nothing and in truth if you feel you need to go into a FAQ to play a game or feel reading a FAQ is the right way to get a game on when it played fine a few weeks back then in my view that’s an epic fail by the company.

I don’t want to delete files, I don’t want to play with steam settings, I just want to press an icon and it loads up and play!

What ever happened to switching on your pc and just playing a game…..then there is the other train of thought – I had an hour spare to play but having not got any further forward to why it wont play that hour is gone so what’s the point that then corresponds to the very real fact that getting a new PC, why would I purchase the full game?

All I know in the library is says its available and ready!

I'll give it a go Aim what you have said cheers........but its shocking all the same. I now have to go reads up on how to delete the clientregistry.blob file

Deleted said file and when I went back it downloaded/ updated something. But back to “the game is not available”

I’ll leave it be, game time lost and I realise it’s a free demo but annoyed all the same that the simple task of a game running cant be achieved these days without third party software messing it up.

Archived