The fans are already leaving!!!

Does or more importantly should this line of commentary text hold any importance? I for one have not noticed any instances of a team making a comeback after this has flashed up.

I just had it appear in my last match, we were 2-0 down with 15 minutes. If we were getting battered & coming under constant attack I can understand some fans sneaking out to beat the queue at the local rather than continue watching the dross on display but that wasn't the case & the match stats show that it was a fairly even contest.

It might just be my 1am imagination but I feel that seeing the fans leave killed the morale of my players which ultimately led to us losing 3-0 rather than pushing on to maybe nick a draw.

I nearly forgot, why are the fans always excused for leaving early? Did SI use Alan 'glass half empty' Green as a template for the match commentary?

Edit: Damn I'm tired, this was supposed to be posted in LLM but I guess there is no reason why it shouldn't be in GQ

There's 'The fans are already leaving' and '[insert team]'s unbeaten run continues'. Both pretty much mean you've won the game.

I've had the 'unbeaten run continues' message displayed after I've been 2-0 up after only 15 minutes before.

Every time I've seen those messages I don't remember a time when I've lost the game...

Oh, and get some sleep Barside :lol:

I had the same thing. My team was leading with 0-2 after 50', but with one man down. Home fans decided to leave already after 70'. Ended up winning 0-3, so the fans were probably right... but still.. how could they have known! They must be psychic!!

Posted it in the bug forum, so I guess it is being looked at

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/278980-Minor-Demo-Bug-Fans-leaving-20mins-early-at-derby-while-other-team-is-playing-with-10

Archived