Undisclosed Injury...?

Bobo

Hey lads. Sorry wasn't sure where to post this.

I just started a game on 11.3 with Blyth and signed a player named Paul Taylor.

I have a physio, yet he apparently has an undisclosed injury and they still let me sign him. I can't understand what this is.

On the Squad menu, he doesn't seem to be injured, but unavailable.

Any help is appreciated.

Undisclosed injury or unavailable to play is usually due to either a major injury outside the game mechanics (e.g. Cabanas getting shot in the head) which could be career ending but the player is trying to return, or it could be to do with a long-term ban due to drugs or an addiction to kung-fu fighting.

Undisclosed injury or unavailable to play is usually due to either a major injury outside the game mechanics (e.g. Cabanas getting shot in the head) which could be career ending but the player is trying to return, or it could be to do with a long-term ban due to drugs or an addiction to kung-fu fighting.

Oki, thanks. I suppose I'll just have to be patient and wait for him to overcome this period :)

I saw a few of those. One was at Atletico Rafaela from Argentina, a keeper that almost lost an eye after clashing against a rival in a play-off promotion match the previous season, he's still trying to recover. And I don't remember if in FM10 Buonanotte had the same kind of injury due to a car accident

I saw a few of those. One was at Atletico Rafaela from Argentina, a keeper that almost lost an eye after clashing against a rival in a play-off promotion match the previous season, he's still trying to recover. And I don't remember if in FM10 Buonanotte had the same kind of injury due to a car accident

Car accident nearly killed him, and killed a friend of his. weren't wearing seatbelts and driving fast in built up area IIRC.

Archived