Bugs & Problems

Congratulations on a great handheld FM si!.. Only problem is when my regenerated players join my club they hold me to ransom for £16k-£32k a week. Thats more than my highest paid players get by miles! They refuse the £300 or so i reduce their contract offer to so i end up having to try and sell them just to save my money! Secondly, when a player is sent off there is no way to move the players to fix the squad during a match. Therefore the only way to plug a gap is to take off another player and bring on a defender to fill that position.

Congratulations on a great handheld FM si!.. Only problem is when my regenerated players join my club they hold me to ransom for £16k-£32k a week. Thats more than my highest paid players get by miles! They refuse the £300 or so i reduce their contract offer to so i end up having to try and sell them just to save my money! Secondly, when a player is sent off there is no way to move the players to fix the squad during a match. Therefore the only way to plug a gap is to take off another player and bring on a defender to fill that position.

• SI Staff

I'll look into why the regeneration players are asking or so much at your club - thanks for mentioning this as I haven't seen it indicated elsewhere (and its only the things I know about which I'll fix strangely enough icon_wink.gif ).

When a player is sent off you should be able to swap him around on the tactics screens to cover slots - I'll double check this now, but I'm almost certain if this was the case more people would be screaming about it (bear in mind there are a couple of tactics pages in the game not just the one on the PC).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When a player is sent off you should be able to swap him around on the tactics screens to cover slots </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can, I have no problems with it.

Archived