Your Best Cup Run

And by that I don't mean when you won the Champions League with Norwich after beating Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd and Inter in the final. I mean where you've had a run of consecutive cup wins. Sure I've done it in the easiest cup possible, but I'd still say this level of consistency is pretty good to say that it hasn't affected how I've done in any other competitions. My next goal here is to go for 10 in a row, at which point using FMRTE I'll consider changing it to the 'Bradford Cup' :D So go on, post your Screenshots!

ccwin.png

I won the Italian Cup with Inter 8 years in a row before losing the last final 2-1 to AC Milan. I did play my youth team the previous 2 seasons, I usually played my B team which would probably win the league. Its an easy cup to win if youre a big side as you only need to play about 4 games to win. I'm at work but I'll put up a screenshot later if I can be bothered.

Guest nik1313
Asamoah's quality. Dunno if it was this game or the last one where I bought him eventually for Wolves. I also bought M'Vila, who was *****.

m'vila in his general play he has 84% passes, 86% tackles fair enough....0 assists:)

Archived