FM2011 Install Problem with new OSX Lion HELP!

Im just finish download FM2011 ytd, and i found that i can't install FM2011 on my OSX Lion with Mac Laptop

.. Even the official site released the patch 11.3 to fix OSX Lion problem to continually run the game

but how can i run the new fixed patch if the install app doesn't run on my osx lion in the first place

**the 11.3 fixed patch is for those who already installed the game to fix OSX Lion problem

but i can't located all game data to my OSX Lion before gettion the new fixed patch...

The launch installer can't even respond when i clicked it..

have anyone face this problem and know how to fix it correctly..

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

it responds nothing and when i click the install icon on dock , it's disappear

I guess its because of LION OS problem and doubt that why many people don't face this problem like me :(

Many Thxs for asking anyway :)

i downloaded the origin one, and i understand that the patch 11.3 is for those who already have the game installed but can't run the game

when they upgraded to OSX LION

But the problem is my MAC doesn't had the game installed before and I'm facing the problem of running the Launch Installer ..

• Administrators

I'm afraid not. Due to the rules of our forum for playing a pirated copy we should permanently ban you, however due to the fact you were unaware you were playing a 'pirated' copy we'll give you a short-term ban. I very much suggest speaking to your brother and informing him piracy is both illegal and detrimental to both the games industry and Football Manager. If you buy a copy of the game please get back in touch. Thanks.

Archived