Training Schedules

I use my own custom schedules for the different sections on my team (def, defmid, atkmid, str). This works out well.

But if I wanted to train one player specifically, I just change his training focus.

Does making custom schedules work for singular players? I have got it into my head that they would feel isolated from the team or not fit in etc? :/

I use my own custom schedules for the different sections on my team (def, defmid, atkmid, str). This works out well.

But if I wanted to train one player specifically, I just change his training focus.

Does making custom schedules work for singular players? I have got it into my head that they would feel isolated from the team or not fit in etc? :/

I make specific schedules for each player ... as they all have different areas they need to work on (and can't be covered with just using the specific training option). It makes no difference to the player if there are 1 or 100 in the schedule he is using. Even though he is on his own schedule he would still lift weights and do ball control training with the rest of the squad

Archived